16 Coconut Grove, KURANDA QLD, 4881
Stunning Pole Home. 100% Must-see!!
Come home to the leafy serenity and peaceful privacy of this smartly appointed residence and enjoy a magical feeling of seclusion. This pole home offers a very appealing living space in which to relax or entertain.
Warm timber features and exposed timber poles add extra character to the home. Hand-built using the finest tropical hardwoods with large retractable timber framed glass doors leading you to the magnificent entertaining area which overlooks the sparkling tropical pool.
* Four bedrooms & two bathrooms
* Separate office nook
* Stunning pool won the QLD residential award of excellence
* Hardwood timber flooring throughout
* Set on 4462m2 surrounded by mature native trees with no neighbours in sight
* Plenty of room underneath the home for expansion
* Kitchen/Bathrooms/Laundry has beautifully crafted benches
* Wrap around verandas which merge with the open plan style
* Modern kitchen/appliances, Gas cooking and plenty of internal storage
* Huge Carport at the top of the property
* Backs onto Kuranda State Forest, 450m above sea level
* Town water
* 15 minutes from Smithfield
* 30 min to Cairns CBD and International/Domestic Airport & 2min to Kuranda village
This tranquil setting is within a sought-after community surrounded by quality homes.
Be quick to act!! Call today to organise a private viewing before the open home.
- Type: House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Area: 4462m²
- Car Ports: 2
- Swimming Pool - In ground
- Outdoor Entertainment Area